STATIC WEBSITE DESIGN
A static website design is preferably used by organizations or individuals who are interested on creating , posting as well as updating information which is simple on the website. Additionally this type of website is the simplest and easiest to develop though it has a limitation in terms of functionalities.The designer uses HTML, CSS languages to develop this kind of website as well as, posting the webpages on the website.Therefore its content remains static for each page, and for the updating process it is manually by the developer.
A static website its a type which is basically pre-cached and pre-generated.This type are generated with a code which is fixed, meaning ,the same information is served up to every user, every time.
Static Website are the type of website which has webpages whose content is static.
The website’s content rarely change thus making it preferable in terms of performance and speed.
WHY CHOOSE STATIC WEBSITE DESIGN
It has linking of its webpages to one another, making the website design to be:
- Easy navigation
- Compatible with the browsers available
Features of static website
- This type of websites are not interactive to its users.
- It has static content which does not change until the developer makes the changes on the code.
- Mostly developed using HTML and CSS languages.
- This type of design requires low or no maintenance,due to having static content and only updates when necessary.
- Higher performance and speed as the web pages load faster.
- Does not require expertise or professional designer as the coding skills and knowledge required are basic.
- Less time consuming when developing, creating and uploading the webpages.
- SEO friendly ,since search engines can easily index the static website.
- Cost effective to develop this kind of design.
- Quick to develop ,as it requires less time to develop and create.
- Suitable to host
- Ideal for websites which are small.
- Simple static design, offers better protection opportunities and security.