SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
– Social Media marketing is a type of internet marketing done with the aid of social media apps as a result, it acts as the marketing tool.
Why choose social media marketing
The social media platforms facilitate the connection of the brands to their audience to promote brands,increase sales as well as SEO optimization.
Social Media Marketing Entails:
- Identification of which behavior is required because it has an impact on the marketing.
- Recognizing the potential audience as well as target audience
- Take into consideration which barriers to change,therefore work on the modification of the barriers.
- Reduction of the barriers to change
- Assessing the results to know if the changes aspired were created.
Social marketing and advertising
This two terms are different in the aspect,of that advertising is a component of social media marketing.
- Brand promotion
- Facilitate increment in sales
- Promotes use of analytics to measure success
- Improves customer satisfaction.
- Facilitates re-marketing the audience.
- Enables the business to reach a broader audience
- Enables one to have a direct form of connection with its audiences.
- Accessibility to a paid form of advertising.
- Enables the business’s to be able to drive traffic to their website
- Creates ease in reaching the targeted audience.
- Helps in customization of message to the targeted audience.
- Impacts great and long-lasting change to the potential audience.
The (4Ps) to consider.
Below are the four principles of marketing.
- Product: This describes the item as well as, the service which the user is marketing.
- Price: Price is in relation to what is the cost of the item or alternatively the service in question.
- Place: This is in terms of location, because if there is any available physical location for the business the audience should be made aware of.
- Promotion: This basically entails the advertising which is done for the product.
Things to take into consideration.
- Definition of the target as well as,potential audience.
- Effective articulation of the brand
- Having a key focus
- Encouraging the followers to have a lead in the conversations,because this will build good communication.
- Knowing the the target audience as well as the potential audience ,so as to know their preferences.
- Setting up the goals and expectations ,so as to have a focus as well as an aim.