Digital Marketing involves all marketing strategies that promote brands, goods and services through the internet by use of the electronic media so as to connect to potential customers.
Why Implement the use of digital marketing?
- Facilitates in reaching a larger audience at a lower cost.
- One is able to track success on daily basis
- Digital marketing promotes growth.
Types of Digital Marketing
- Content Marketing: This involves creation and distribution of content which adds value to the targeted audience.
- Search Engine Marketing: It involves making a website to appear at the top of the results when one searches for the brand.
- Mobile Marketing: Mobile marketing is broad, therefore operation of every task is conducted using the mobile. As well as carrying out mobile activities example using:
-apps to advertise
-social messaging apps.
- Social Media Marketing: Compared to other channels of marketing, social media promotes engagement and interaction. Therefore one can interact with the customers and get their opinion.In addition there are different channels of social media marketing which involves:
- – YouTube
- – Snapchat
- Email Marketing: It is an effective digital marketing strategy,as a result, one can use email newsletters to convey an information to the audience.
- Influencer Marketing: It’s a type of marketing strategy where one partners with influencers, celebrities, experts and public figure, who have an existing audience. As they promote your product to their audience by use of the online platforms example Instagram, as a result, their followers will follow their recommendation, in addition they will end up supporting you and getting your products.
Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Cost efficiency: Marketing online enables one to reach a broader audience at a lower cost.
- Quantifiable results: Digital marketing simplifies results monitoring, therefore,the digital platform tracks the number of desired conversations.
- Easier Personalization: Enables gathering of customer data unlike the use of traditional marketing.
- More connections with customer: It facilitates interactivity with customers, as a result, enables one to communicate with customers at the actual time.
- Promotes Interactivity with customers: Online Marketing allows one to engage in easy conversation with customers, as they take action immediately after viewing the content.
- Brand Development: Online marketing enables businesses to build their brand by use of digital platforms.