Have you ever wondered whether it’s possible to Login to WordPress from cPanel
WordPress is a an open source Content Management System (CMS). That is used to create and manage website. WordPress is commonly used to create website since it’s user friendly and it can be easily used by non experienced web developers.
WordPress use a combination of themes and plugins. Themes provide the overall design while plugins provide the different functions to your website.
Normally you Login to your WordPress Admin through a common URL yourdomain.com/admin or yourdomain.com/wp-login.php and then you will have to type in your username and password.
But there is a different method to Login to WordPress from cPanel.
- Login to your cPanel using the cPanel credentials that are provided by your web host
- Under Software’s go to WordPress Manager by Softaculous
- Click Install and confirm the installation
- Click Return to WordPress Management
- You will see Login once you click the button you will be logged in to your WordPress admin
And by following the above procedure you will be able to login to WordPress admin right from the cPanel