Howdy! How can we help you?
Requirements for a domain transfer
If you would like to initiate a domain transfer, here are major requirements that you need in order to have a successful transfer:
- The domain name to be transferred should be in “active” status i.e not expired
- The owner of the domain should have access to the domain’s administrative email address.
- Unlock your domain name from the control panel
- The owner of the domain name should have access to the domain’s EPP/Authorization code. Request for the EEP code from your registrar
- The domain name must be at least 60-day old.
- The domain name should have more than 7 days before expiration.
In conclusion, if you would like to know more about the domain transfer process, click the link below