Howdy! How can we help you?
How to update WordPress database password
How to check/update your WordPress website database name and password
1. Login to the cPanel, use the URL that was provided i.e. yourdomainname.co.ke/cPanel, then enter the cPanel login details to access the cPanel.
2. On the cpanel search for file manager
3. On the new window click on public_html
4. On the new tab locate a file named wp-config.php, Right click on the file then click on ‘edit’
5. On the new tab, you can check/ update your database name, username and password