Process of Registering Bulk SMS Sender ID
PROCESS OF REGISTERING BULK SMS SENDER ID
Instead of sending messages using a phone number you can use your company name or your business name. When you use a bulk SMS sender ID to send SMS, you clients will recognize you immediately
A bulk SMS sender ID must:
- Must not exceed 11 characters
- Must not contain space, only underscore is allowed
To register a sender ID you must provide
- Company/business registration document
- KRA pin
The process of registering bulk SMS sender ID is as follows.
- Identify the send id, it must not exceed 11 characters.
- Provide company registration document and the KRA pin
- Fill the authorization letter, the authorization letter must have: the company letter head, the sender ID then sign and stamp for the authorized person, the form should be scanned.
- Pay for the sender ID fee for it to be processed
- The company registration document, the KRA pin and the authorization letter is submitted for the sender ID to be registered.
A bulk SMS sender ID registration approval takes up to 2- 5 working days. For the sender id to be approved you have to make sure you provide accurate information and adhere to all the requirements