How to Configure Emails on Mobile Phone
Steps to add an email account to your android mobile phone.
- Open the Gmail app and navigate to the setting section.
- Tap add account
- Tap other/ personal (IMAP/POP) and then next.
- Enter your full email address and tap Manual Setup.
- Choose the type of the email account you will be using. Choose personal (IMAP). IMAP is the best for most cases.
Note:POP3 will download the emails from the server and store them on your phone. IMAP will store the emails on the server and show a cached copy on your phone. IMAP is best for most cases.
6. Enter the password for your email address and edit server to mail.yourdomainname.com e.g. mail.webcomkenya.com for both incoming and outgoing server settings and tap Next.